SEEING TRUTH

"We must see Truth, as we see light. Although it has no form, it is able to illuminate and guide us. It is able to penetrate, occupy and transform.

Yet, the light of Truth is much more. It is God's omnipresence that can not be chained, contained, or bent." Mishael



Monday, November 25, 2013

I BELONG TO GOD!


2 Corinthians 7:1 (NIV)

Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

My Bothers and Sisters,

God wants to free us from the bondage that keeps us from belonging completely to Him and completely trusting Him to protect, provide and love us.  Try writing down everything that makes you worried or afraid and ask God to deliver you from that bondage. Then, ask yourself, “Where is God in all my fears?  Am I placing Him in front or behind--in the middle?” Look closely, again.  Is He there?  

Well... I am happy to say that you won’t find God in your fears.  Happy?  Yes.  Fear is not of God.  Where is God while you are worrying and afraid?  He’s inside of you, waiting for you to acknowledge Him to cast out fear.  Didn’t you know that He was already there inside you and always will be? 

 …For He promised never to leave us alone. 
 
Our Father says, trust and lean on me
child, child of mine

Let me strengthen you with righteousness
and attach you to the Vine. 
I am the Way; the Truth; and the Life.  
Give Me your worries and your strife. 

Listen to the preacher say, 
"You don’t have to worry.   
You don’t have to fret.   
God has never failed me, yet. 
Be encouraged.  Be encouraged today.  
God will always make a way."  

You see, devil, you’re a liar and a sham.  
God put you here to remind me of who I am.  
And, I belong to God and I always will.   
I keep my eyes on Jesus 
and we shout, ”Peace, be still!” 

Oh, I could go on and on about the goodness of the Lord.   
He’s a mighty Savior and a mighty, mighty sword.  
It makes me feel good to sing His praise.  
Oh, I want to praise Him the rest of my days.

If you don’t know who you belong to, 
you’re like a candle in the wind.  
You’re trying to hang on,
but the wind snuffs out your flame 
and brings you to an end.  

But, when you’re filled with the Holy Ghost, 
you have an ever burning flame.  
Jesus changes your life 
and you will never be the same.

Fear, God is in this house and He has shut the door!   
I will never claim you, no, never more.   
He redecorated, but first, gutted it out to the frame. 
He filled it with the Holy Ghost
And blessed it in His name.

And, as soon as God got finished, 
He sent me after you.  

And wherever I find you out and about, 
I’ll lift up Jesus, so others can shout, 
I no longer have fear!  God, I belong to you!  
I can walk by faith; I’m perfect in love, 
because You will see me through!

The world doesn’t love me.   
It didn’t love Jesus and it won’t love you. 
But, when I look at all that’s going on, 
I--don’t—want-- it to.  
You see, I have a God who loves me unconditionally.  
He surrounds me with love and truth and I am set free. 

What EVER made me think that I could depend on fear to get around?  
When fear is like an old worn out car that’s always broke down.  
Fear is nothing but trouble, making you ashamed, 
pointing fingers and dishing out blame.

Fear, I’m tired of being pushed up in a corner,
with your hands around my neck.  
I’m fighting my way out 
with the Word of God to put you in check. 
  
Your yoke slowed me down, why didn't I object
to pulling you around; after my life you wrecked?
When you came to claim me, I should have known who you were, 
but I didn’t know who I was…and you tricked me...but now I’m sure.  
I belong to God!


2 Corinthians 7:1 (NIV)

Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment